Dr. Michael Toyooka
Dr. Michael Toyooka has been practicing chiropractic in Honolulu, HI since 2000. During his career, he helped many patients find relief from severe pain through non-surgical, gentle chiropractic care. Stepping away from the traditional manual chiropractic techniques, Dr. Toyooka uses the low force Activator Technique which is gentle on the patient’s body and avoids “popping” or “cracking”.
Cutting Edge of Chiropractic Care Technology
Dr. Toyooka is always seeking to remain on the cutting edge of chiropractic care technology and techniques and is constantly improving the quality of his treatment. He attends yearly seminars to maintain his advanced proficiency rating with Activator Methods (R) and to remain up-to-date with current research and treatments.
• Graduate of Mid Pacific Institute ’89
• Graduate of Creighton University ’93
• Graduate of Life Chiropractic College West ’98
• Continuing Post-Graduate seminars with Activator Methods International (R)
• Advanced Activator Technique
Tues & Thurs: 9am-6pm